1:18 CMC 1930 Alfa Romeo 6C
Selling on behalf of our client we have this hand built 1/18 scale diecast model of 1930 Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 Grand Sport Red diecast model car by CMC. This is model is a work of art made by Stuttgartter-Fellbach in Germany. It is in brand new condition still in the box and has never been displayed.
These models from CMC are usually produced in very limited runs and tend to appreciate in value.
Seller is happy to post the item at buyers cost, please contact Richard for more info on 0403 247 771.
Full specifications can be found below.
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1930 Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 Grand Sport Red diecast model car by CMC.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Metal framing of multiple body parts.
- Primarily diecast metal with a few selected plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Windshield with a semi-fixed metal mounting-frame.
- Finely-woven metal grille to protect the radiator fins.
- Functional doors mounted on finely-recreated hinges.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- Double-winged engine hood that opens to rest on metal studs.
- Luggage space with a functional lid behind the folded textile top.
- Precise recreation of the dashboard with all instruments and controls.
- Distinctive Alfa Romeo front end with the famous triple-headlight unit.
- Highly-detailed cockpit with upholstered leather seats and door trimmings.
- Perfectly-wired wheels with a light alloy rim, stainless steel spokes and nipples.
- Headlights fitted with mesh guards against stone-chip damages. The red caps are removable.
- Unscrew the central locking nuts (with side-dependent right- and left-hand threads) to remove the wheels.
- True-to-scale, authentic replication of the Spyder body customized by the renowned coach-builder Zagato.
- Functional brackets for holding the two spare wheels. Loosening a tommy screw releases the spare wheels.
- Hand-assembled precision metal model with right-hand drive, built from 1,800 single parts, of which 1,311 are made of metal.
- One lateral filler of the oil tank located within the cockpit, and one rear filler of the fuel tank made of stainless steel, each with a flip-open cap.
- Highly detailed 6-cylinder in-line engine, complete with all aggregates, pipes and cabling in addition to a front-mounted Roots supercharger and accessories.
- Elaborate undercarriage, which reveals a "cast metal" type of front/rear axles as well as the fine detailing of the mechanical brake riggings, leaf springs, and friction-shock absorbers, all being made of metal.
- In the 1930s, Alfa Romeo still didn’t produce their own bodyworks, but they bought in: In the case of the 6C 1750 GS, the body came from the coach-builder Zagato. This turned out to be a good choice, because again Zagato did a great job with the design of the body. They did away with the superfluous and focused on the essential.
Buy from a trusted Australian seller
Fast delivery anywhere in the World with local stock dispatched same day!
All of our trains are produced to a high quality standard and include warranty.
Real Aussie enthusiests selling premium quality products.