The first Class 8F steam locomotive has the road number of 8000, is made by UK LMS company in June.1935 which mainly for transporting goods.
48773 Black Color
48305 Black Color
48151 Black Color
8624 Red Color
See below for full specifications
- Enquire Now
Request information on prices, warranty, product specifications or stock levels.
Features and specs of the gauge 1, 8F
- 1:32, 45mm Gauge, Brass made British locomotive.
- Live steam powered, Butane gas fired.
- Lubricator, pressure and water gauges.
- Axle pump as well as hand pump and double safe valve.
- Adding water automatically during running.
- With the real STEPHENSONS valve gear design.
- High emulation in elaborate layout with fine details.
- Ceramic Burner System.
- Reinforced buffer beam and cab frame.
- Hand-operated reverser setting.
- Weight: 4 KGS
- Min Radii: 1175mm
- Wheel configuration: 2-8-0
- Boiler: Working pressure 60--65 PSI
- Fuel: Butane gas
- Runtime: More than 50 minutes
L612 x W84 x H122mm
Buy from a trusted Australian seller
Fast delivery anywhere in the World with local stock dispatched same day!
All of our trains are produced to a high quality standard and include warranty.
Real Aussie enthusiests selling premium quality products.