M7 Tank Locomotive
This live steam model oif the M7 splendidly captures the well proportioned features of these popular long serving branch line locomotives.
- Gas fired live steam locomotive.
- Choose British Railways black or Southern green.
- Extremely well built locomotive.
- Gas tank in bunker with 20 minutes run time.
- Arrives fully painted and lined - ready to run.
Beautiful gauge 1 scale model of these classic southern branch line 0-4-4T Locomotives.
Designed at Nine Elms by Dugald Drummond the first Locomotive of the class entered service in 1897. Originally built for the London and South Western Railway production continued until 1911 by which time 105 had entered service.
- Gas fired with ceramic burner.
- Includes fine control valve.
- Two cylinders.
- Fully functioning stephenson valve gear.
- Reversible from the cab.
- ENOTS/Goodall valve for refilling under steam.
- Gas tank in bunker with 20+ minutes capacity.
- Two livery options - Southern green or BR black.
Heigth from rail 133mm
Maximum Width 78mm
Buy from a trusted Australian seller
Fast delivery anywhere in the World with local stock dispatched same day!
All of our trains are produced to a high quality standard and include warranty.
Real Aussie enthusiests selling premium quality products.