7.25 Inch Gauge LMS "Black Five"
We are currently assisting a client with selling this beauty! A fully running, mechanically perfect 7.25" LMS Stanier class "Black Five". Please enquire for a price or further information on the loco with Richard on 0403 247 771.
The Black Five is a very powerful free running locomotive is in excellent condition and with a little bit of care could be brought up to mint condition with minimal effort.
The locomotive is capable of towing multiple adults and has been stored and brought out only a handful of times on a home track.
We are happy to arrange freight at buyers cost for this locomotive and we have extremely good rates with most couriers so please contact us for further information.
- Coal-fired live steam, 2 Cylinders.
- Walschaerts valve gear.
- Fitted injector.
- Steam operated cylinder drain cocks.
- UK made Pressure gauge, working pressure at 80-120psi.
- Two water gauges.
- Blower valve, whistle, injector steam valve.
- Independent check valves for axle pump and injector.
- Boiler blow down valve, steam brake valve for loco, Tender brake, hand brake.
- Screw reverser.
- Boiler feed by injector, axle pump and hand-pump.
- Stainless steel motion.
- Sprung axle boxes with needle roller bearings.
- Springs to all axles.
- Etched brass body with rivet detail.
- Removable cab roof for easy access to controls.
- 2 working safety valves.
- Fitted with working steam brakes.
- Fully painted and lined.
Buy from a trusted Australian seller
Fast delivery anywhere in the World with local stock dispatched same day!
All of our trains are produced to a high quality standard and include warranty.
Real Aussie enthusiests selling premium quality products.