Gauge 1 LNER A4 "Mallard"
Available Now For Immediate Delivery
- LNER Class A4 4468 Mallard (Only 3 models left!)
- LNER Class A4 4902 Seagull
This stunning gauge 1 model of the LNER Class A4 is a butane fired live steam locomotive that is produced to a high quality standard and is certain to turn heads not only as a functioning steam loco but also a display piece in any collection.
This locomotive arrives fully painted and lined in your preferred livery. All of our models arrive ready to run, fully painted and lined as well as a shell test certificate and a comprehensive 12 month warranty.
If this is the loco you have been waiting for then don't miss out! Ask about our payment plans and lay-by options available.
LNER A4 Features
- Material: Brass, Copper, Stainless steel
- Wheel Configuration: 4-6-2
- Scale: 1:32 ,45mm gauge track
- Gas-fired live steam
- Ceramic burner
- All brass construction
- Three working cylinders
- Sliver soldered , copper boiler，
- Dummy cylinder drain cork
- Stainless steel motion
- Water gauge with blow down valve
- UK made pressure gauge
- Screw reverser in cab
- Axel pump with bypass valve
- Water hand pump with check valve
- Sprung axles/buffers
- Two working adjustable safty valves
- Working whistle
Buy from a trusted Australian seller
Fast delivery anywhere in the World with local stock dispatched same day!
All of our trains are produced to a high quality standard and include warranty.
Real Aussie enthusiests selling premium quality products.