Gauge 1 (45mm) - NSWGR 3830 Non Streamline
The NSWGR 3830 non streamline was a class of steam locomotive built between 1943 and 1949 for the New South Wales Government Railways. We have on offer the butane fired, gauge 1 (45mm) live steam locomotive which is produced in a beautiful level of detail. These locomotives are in stock and available for immediate delivery!
Available in green livery
See below for full specifications
- Enquire Now
Request information on prices, warranty, product specifications or stock levels.
- Add To Cart
Australia C38 Non Streamline (NSWGR 3830)
- Wheel configuration: 4-6-2
- Cylinder diameter & stroke: 14.2mm * 20.6mm
- Diameter of driving wheels: 57mm including flange
- Diameter of boiler: 54mm
- Fuel: Butane gas
- Burning System: Ceramic
- Valve gear: Walschaerts
- Brass contstruction
- Working head lamp with separate switch
- Axle water pump with bypass valve
- Water hand pump with check valve
- Water gauge with drain valve
- Adjustable safety valves (first working safety valve pops at 60-65PSO)
- (Second working safety vavle pops at 75-80PSI)
- Working whistle
- UK Imported pressure gauge
Available in green livery only.
Buy from a trusted Australian seller
Fast delivery anywhere in the World with local stock dispatched same day!
All of our trains are produced to a high quality standard and include warranty.
Real Aussie enthusiests selling premium quality products.